A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, February 22, 2009


Helmy Lost to Two 'Zul's and Missed Out, Nearly..


Mohd Helmy Rasnan from 5 Science missed out on the chance to represent the state in the MSSM chess tournament held in SMK Jeli recently. He lost to Zulhilmi in round 4 and lost to Zulhasime in round 6, which dented his hope to be the first state chess representative from SMKTIP(2). The result of our school representatives in the tournament:

Boys under-18
7 from 63 players - Mohd Helmy Rasnan

Boys under-15
24/63 - Mohd Khairul Azman
33/63 - Mohd Zulhusni Abdul Aziz

For more information, please go to this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails