A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, December 14, 2009


From Gua Musang to Tumpat

Today I went to my would-be new school SMK Chabang Empat, Tumpat. It is a big school housing more than 2000 pupils with two sessions of schooling; morning session starts at 7.30 a.m. and evening session starts at 1.00 p.m. I reported myself to the headmistress, Mrs Nik Hasnah, who expressed her gratitude of receiving an English teacher. She hoped that the new environment will not deter me from working with integrity and sincerity.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails