A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, March 08, 2010


Who Killed the Chabang Empat Traffic Light?

The person responsible for this 'murder' should be punished. Now Chabang Empat will never be the same again.

1 comment:

Rashid said...

adoiii. saper le punya kerja itu. habis punah ranah..

Related Posts with Thumbnails