A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Me and my mentee, Nur Nasuha

Mentor - Mentee

I was assigned as a mentor for 5 KRK students (Forms 1, 2 and 3 Teguh) along with my colleague, Mr. Husaini. We both agreed that he took the form 1 students because he teaches them, and I took the rest. Basically, we just give advices and help them in their studies. I find it an interesting task, and I help them as best as I can. My mentee of form 3 students are Nur Nasuha and Izwan Shafiq, while the form 2 student is Nur Adlina. I lend my books for the PMR students, and I wish the best for them in their examinations. Speaking of PMR, I enclose the picture of our school target student, Siti Nur Karimah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails