A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Friday, November 07, 2008


Deeparaya for RIMUP

Today we had Deeparaya celebration at the canteen. It was a programme organized by our Rukun Negara Club in conjunction with the Jabatan Perpaduan Negara dan Integrasi Nasional (JPNIN) or National Unity and Integrational Department, Kelantan. It was officiated by the director of JPNIN Kelantan, Mr. Abdul Hadi bin Mohd Salleh. After his speech, the Indian and aboriginal students performed several Indian dances with the help of music. Finally, all were invited for some refreshment. Below are several pictures from the event.

Multi-racial teachers

An Indian student performing a dance routine

Student performers

Some refreshment for all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails