A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Son

4th March 2009 - It's been a year since my son, 'Ammar, was born to this world. Time was moving so fast I didn't even realized that 'Ammar is now a one-year-old handsome boy. We held a birthday party at Budiman 2, Jedok. The party started with the recitation of selawat. Then, 'Ammar cut the cake (with the help of his beloved father) and distributed it to the guests, who include his Mama To', To' Ayah, To' Bah, To' Ma, Cik Lang, Ucu, To' Teh, To' Su and many others. Afterwards, 'Ammar played the ballons until he felt sleepy. The party was a success, and I thanked all the guests before kissing him goodnight and headed for KB.

Some pictures from the party (especially for you, my darling):


2 comments:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

tomelnye 'ammar...]

rhendoo ummi...

iiumchessmaster said...

Jangan nangis... sabar.. belajar la rajin2..

Related Posts with Thumbnails