A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, March 09, 2009

The Lost World of Tambun

If you want to play water-based games, The Lost World of Tambun is the place to be. There will be a natural hot water pool, a main adult pool, a children pool, Tube Raider, water walk and many others to keep you and your family occupied from the morning until the evening. The fees were reasonable, but better still, you should come as a group and the fees will be more worthwhile. Put on the bar-coded bracelet on your wrist and you are ready to go. I went there with my mother's office mates and their families for their family day gathering. Although I did not participate in many of the events, I did enjoy watching them play, especially the kids. After that, we brought our tired limb and lodged in at Sun Inns hotel before going up the Cameron Highlands the next day.


1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

erm...best nye....

mn gambar abg? abg tak bergambar ke?

interesting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails