A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Friday, March 13, 2009

SPM Results Today!

Congratulations to all students who achieve excellent results in their SPM this year, especially to our own best student, M. Saifulil Rahman Ramli, who got 5As for his efforts. The school also managed to get better percentage compared to last year, even though the increase is not substantial.

I also want to congratulate Nik Nur Madihah binti Nik Mohd Kamal's (picture left) achievement of 20As (19A1 and 1A2) in her SPM. First of all, it clearly shows that poverty is not an excuse to excel in her study. Living in a house smaller than a garage for some of her richer friends, does not deter her from getting what most of them could only envy. I applaud the PKINK for giving her a better house to live in. Secondly, it shows once again that Malay students are better than others when it comes to education. Remember Azali Azlan and Nur Amalina, two previous best achievers in SPM? However, Madihah's preference of continuing her studies in the Arabic world is far better than her two predecessors who continued their studies in the US of America and United Kingdom, respectively.

Here are some of her pictures collected from the Internet:






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails