A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, July 05, 2009


Stuck in Raub

For the first time in my life as a car owner, my car broke down. When I was steering it in Raub town, I could not change the gear. Luckily, I was in town area, and I stopped in front of the Tabung Haji building. Fortunately also, I have a cousin living nearby, and she helped me to contact her friend, who is a mechanic. He told me that the clutch was probably broken and had to be changed. However, because it was already late in the evening, nothing could be done and had to be postponed the next day. I hope my boss will not be mad at me for I have to take a leave tomorrow, for sure!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails