A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Anti Virus Rankings 2009

I am now using Kaspersky Internet Security 8.0.0.506, but I am anxious as what's best for my laptop. So I browse the Internet for the rankings and found several websites showing the latest rankings, but I don't know which one is better because the rankings are contradicting. There is also a wonderful website with reviews for the top 10. Here is the ranking (as given by this website):

1. Bit Defender (there is a website giving free BD license for one year)
2. Kaspersky
3. Webroot
4. G DATA
5. ESET Nod32
6. ParetoLogic
7. AVG
8. Vipre
9. F-Secure
10. Trend Micro
11. McAfee
12. CyberDefender
13. Norton
14. CA
15. Norman
16. Panda
17. AVAST!
18. PC Tools
19. F-Prot
20. ViRobot

I am perplexed as where is Avira in the ranking?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails