A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Congratulations!

Form 5A students

There's nothing more gladdening to a teacher than to see his students do well in their studies, especially in the very subject he taught them. Seeing the happy faces on my students today was more than enough for me to share their joy. Likewise, those who didn't get good results should be celebrated also because they already did their best in the exam. In fact, I was more inclined to see my 5 Jujur students than my 5 Arif students, particularly Rizal Azman and Awanis, who passed their English paper. Truth to be told, I was quite shocked to learn that Awanis did well, because she was too slow to my liking, in my English lessons. However, I didn't have the chance to meet them both as they didn't turn up to get their results. 

Siti Nurfatihah (left) and Laili Najwa (right)

As for the 5A students, 7 of them got A. I was not surprise of Siti Nurfatihah's ability to get A+ because she thoroughly deserved it. Laili Najwa was also another one expected to get A, mainly because she is the daughter of teacher Norhayah, who teaches English. 5 of those who managed to get A- were Ros Azimah, Nurul Asyikeen, Nur Atikah Ramli, Siti Nurul Ain Sofea and Nur Izatul Syafika.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails