A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Sun Eclipse

Tomorrow, Kelantanese would be able to witness the rare phenomenon, the sun eclipse, starting from 7.27 a.m. until 9.33 a.m. according to National Space Agency portal. At its maximum, the moon will cover 68% of the sun at 8.26 a.m. 

As people around the world are buzzing about watching the eclipse, Muslims are suggested to do congregational prayer whenever they see eclipses, be it the moon or the sun. Thus, there are many places where Muslims in Kelantan would be doing this, among others Masjid Pondok Pasir Tumboh and Balai Islam Lundang. 

Here is an info graphic on how to do the congregational prayer:


DON'T MISS THIS RARE CHANCE!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails