A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Female vs Male Drivers

Just when you think you have seen them all, a female driver proved me wrong. On my way to KB last month, I saw in front of me a young lady driving a Perodua Kancil about to make a turn to her left. Surprisingly, her door (yes, the front door on the right) was not properly closed. When she made the turn as I drove past her, the door, like I've predicted, opened. I could see her desperately grabbing the door handle now that the door was wide open. Luckily she was not thrown out of the car because of the seat belt or she would be hurt badly. 

Female drivers never cease to amaze me. On the other hand, male drivers are also not without their antics. They instead always get on my nerve! Early this morning at the Chabang Empat traffic light, a young male driver unashamedly signaled to enter at the front of the queue. Luckily, I was not driving. My brother, whose car was second in the queue, could not prevent him from entering in front of us. As I've expected, he took a right once the light turned green, abruptly stopping us on our track!



These kind of drivers are the ones who'll surely cause problems on the road. No matter how careful you are, they will always be there to disturb you. No wonder the number of accidents always increases year by year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails