A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, April 19, 2010


Our e-Nikah Card

At last, our cards have completed. We don't have to bring along our marriage book or certificate anymore. No more worries if we have to rent out a hostel during our travels. It fits nicely into the wallet, along with other cards (not that many, actually). A very beautiful card greenish in colour, with a nice khat for the JAHEIK name, and the pictures of the husband and the wife underneath it. At the back, more details of the owner and the spouse, which includes the serial number. The same serial number is given to both parties, with the husband gets XXXXX S (the initial for Suami) and the wife gets XXXXX I (Isteri). For newly weds, they will be issued this card. But for the veterans, don't be shy to get one. Only RM30.00 a pair. You can download the form here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails