A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

FUTSAL FEVER

5 Setia FC still held the edge after a thrilling 7 - 7 draw against Insan-Insan Istimewa FC after winning their game last week with 7 - 4 drubbing. Tonight's game was all about Zulkhairi who scored 6 goals for 5 Setia FC. CONGRATULATIONS!


The team:

5 Setia FC

Mohd Azizul (Goalkeeper)
Che Mohd Nasir
Mazlan Wahab
Asfayuzie
Adnan Mahmud
Mohd Zulkhairi

Insan-Insan Istimewa FC

Rosmahidi (Goalkeeper)
Mazlan Rahim
Mohd Zulkifli
Othman
Mohd Yusof
Adnan Ahmad

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails