A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Oxford Grammar Practice

Thanks teacher Nazmiah for giving me this link. I think you should take a look and try this if you want to improve your grammar. There will be practices in different levels - basic, intermediate and advance. Click on the picture to go to the website.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails