A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Asthma and Salbutamol

I have asthma. Ever since I was a little child, I have been experiencing shortness of breath and wheezing almost every year. This continues until today, and it makes me think whether this will ever go away.

My current treatment is Salbutamol, and I have been thinking how does this drug treat during my asthma attacks. It surely clears my airways and enables me to breath normally 5 to 10 minutes after it is taken. I cannot possibly remember what I took during childhood, but I have been taking this Salbutamol in tablets and only recently, by inhaler.

The inhaler
Reading some websites on this subject, I found a blog written by Katielase very interesting. She explains the process using analogy and makes me understand perfectly what is going on after the application of Salbutamol into my lungs. 

Now, I have to be careful of the triggers to my asthma. So far, I notice that I will have attacks at dusty places or whenever I breathe in very cold air. Thus, I have tried my best to avoid these triggers. However, many around me are smokers, including family and friends. Hopefully second-hand smoke is not one of my triggers!
  

5 comments:

Sanar Care said...

Sanar Care is providing Executive Health checkups at an affordable price. Mahajan Imaging offers Executive Health Checkup which includes CBC, ESR, Urine R/M, B Sugar, HBA1C, etc

Dr. Aditi Aggarwal said...

Comprehensive oncology is the Best radiation therapy center in gurgaon, India, offering radiation therapy treatments at affordable costs in India.

Luxe Salon Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing this article I really like to hear this great Information
Things To Know To Pick A Salon Furniture

seo smo services said...

Thank you so much for making an effort to share your detailed thoughts with us
sexologists in Delhi

seo smo services said...

Thank you so much for making an effort to share your detailed thoughts with us
The Health & Wellness Guide for Teenagers

Related Posts with Thumbnails