A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, February 06, 2012


Gua Musang Stop

I was on my way from KL when I stopped at the Gua Musang Stop. I don't mean the RNR near the Sungai Asap, but rather the one not far from the Gua Musang roundabout. It is a new stop with facilities such as a musolla, toilets and also food courts. There are also parking lots for buses. All in all, I like the stop because it is an alternative to the RNR stop where all the cars coming and going to KL stop by everyday, especially during the holidays. However, there is something which they must improve on, that is to prepare more foods during the holidays when there will be more customers coming by. I found it hard to buy food when I stopped that day, and I had to settle for a burger only because other foods were already finished.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails