A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Hari Raya Celebrations

Today, I got 7 invitations for Hari Raya celebrations. I did not want to disappoint any of them, so I tried to go to all the classes that invited me. I started with Form 2 Proaktif eating 3 sticks of satay. Then, I visited 2 Iltizam and took a plate of chicken rice. After that, I went to 2 Sejahtera to eat some Roti Jala before going to 2 Teguh for another 3 sticks of satay. On the way to go back to the staff room, I stopped by 1 Teguh just to eat 2 pieces of kuih, because it was not in my original invitations. Then, I rested in the staff room before continuing my eating spree at 3 Teguh by taking a plate of Karimah's spaghetti. Finally, I dragged my stomach to 1 Tekun and ate a couple of bread with chicken sauce. For 1 Proaktif, I apologize because when I went there all were already packed.

1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

semua makanan abg makan...
haha...2minggu blh jd gemuk ni yang...

kena kurangkan makan yang...
syg teringin nak abg macam first kt kawin dulu

Related Posts with Thumbnails