A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Google Street View

The Taman al Kaff mosque


WOW! This is my first word after using the Google Street View. The above screen shot shows the mosque of Taman al Kaff, Tanah Merah situated in front of my father-in-law's house. You may click here to see the surrounding of the housing area. However, you might need to guess which is his house because I am not telling you!

From what I can see, the privacy is not an issue here because the faces and other important details such as house numbers and car plates are blurred. Nevertheless, if your details are shown, don't worry because there is something which can be done. You may read a post here showing how to delete those details.

The entrance to my village


As to my house, it seems that the Google vehicle could not enter deep into the 'jungle' and stopped just at the entrance of the road. Click here to see what is shown nearest to my house. 

Have fun searching for yours!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails