A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Friday, March 02, 2018

School Athletics Week

FRUSTRATING is the appropriate word for this Athletics Week in regard of Preve Sports House. We dominated the athletic events with lots of podium finishes, yet we were second in the standings, just because Bezza Sports House got their points from Sukantara. We also won the camp decorating, an event which I was entrusted in, out of sheer cooperation between the members, but a part of me was still devastated that the final standing has to be decided like this. It should be an event where the decisive factor was the hardwork of the athletes competing in the sprinting, running, jumping and field events, nevertheless it was conspiciously determined by a bunch of students who didn't know how to run or jump. Next year, something should be done to make this right, or I would be frustrated once again. 

The final standing:


  






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails