A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Be Careful on your Long Travel

Tomorrow I will travel to Kuala Lumpur with my family. As usual, preparations must be made before embarking on a long journey to ensure you and your family's safety. Oil must be changed, tyres checked, brake tried etc. This holiday will be a test considering that the monsoon season already started. It was non-stop raining for the past two days in Kota Bharu, and travelling in the rain always has some difficulties. Hopefully we arrive there safely.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails