A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holiday with My Family

I just came back from KL. Even though it was raining everyday in Kelantan, especially in Kota Bharu, there was no rain in KL. I stayed at my cousin's house in Bandar Baru Bangi after picking my wife from UKM. We managed to go to Nilai 3, Sunway Pyramid, Sogo, and Pertama Complex. We also visited relatives in Semenyih, Bukit Antarabangsa and also Taman Melawati. Below are some pictures taken during the holiday:

Nilai 3, a shopping paradise

In front of the Sunway Pyramid

The Sunway Sphinx

2 comments:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

bila pulak kita nak p bwk 'ammar jln2...

hehe..

Norliyana bt Anas said...

kangen bangat sama 'ammar dan abg ut..ut....

hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails