A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smart School Qualification Standards System

Smart School Qualification Standards (SSQS)

The Ministry has develop a system to monitor the usage of ICT in schools, and to give a rating for the school in order to determine its standard in using the ICT. The information will be gathered from 64 respondents consisting of teachers and students about the extent of their usage of ICT equipments in school such as the computers, the Internet connection and also the Lesson Contents Management System (LCMS). As the teacher responsible for ICT, I was assigned to complete the task. At first, it was so hard to send the information in the system because of the traffic congestion to access the website. Finally, with the alternative address available, I managed to finish the job.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails