A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Congratulations, PMR Students!

Today, PMR students will know the fruit of their labour for nearly three years of studying, whether they pass or fail, whether to smile or to cry, whether to bloat in front of their friends or to cloak their face in shame. My brother obtained 5As much to my surprise as he is playing a lot and I don't recall a time when I see him studying. While my sister-in-law obtained 4As even though she studied a lot. Maybe some of you will say that this is unfair to the latter, but it is truly not the case. Even though we work effortlessly, it is not the only reason for our success. There are other causes which we have to take a look closely. For example, a lot of studying without understanding what you study is not good, comparing to studying a little but you understand it fully. Moreover, as Muslims, we must believe that there is also the case of fate, of rizq. You can work all you want, but if you are not entitled for success this time around, you must accept it. Maybe your fate will be better in SPM, who knows?

1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

kita sebagai manusia perlu bersyukur dan sentiasa berusaha...last sekali tawakkal pada Allah..

Related Posts with Thumbnails