A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school in Kelantan, Terengganu and Kedah. Without the business of registration, which was done yesterday, the PNP should have started. I am given the task to teach English to Form 5 Tekun, 5 Prestij (the last of all the form 5 classes), 4 Sejahtera and 2 Sejahtera. I am also given one Moral class. I never teach Moral before, but there is always the first step for everything. When I was in class 5 Tekun, one officer from the JPN came to observe. I was not shocked, as it was already told in the first meeting yesterday that there will be somebody to ensure that classes starts on the first day of school. He sat at the back for a while, took a picture of me teaching with his digital camera, looked at my lesson plan, then got out through the back door after waving to me to go on with my lesson. Luckily I finished writing my lesson plan, or else there will be talking to after that. Lesson plan is the most important thing to teachers, failing which could be fined for a sum of RM500 - RM5000.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails