A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009


Gender Imbalance

This week, two more teachers got their transfer requests fulfilled. It so happen that both of them already served more than five years in Gua Musang. This leads to gender imbalance of the remaining teachers in my school as all those who are transferred here are females (10 of them), except for one from Cameron Highlands, while those who got away from this school are more balanced (6 females, 7 males). It is hard to put the male teachers to all the important tasks, therefore female teachers have to be more independent when given the task to head some departments. Again, I am given the job as the ICT teacher, as well as the manager of the students' data system (SMM).

1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

mmmm...maksud nye ramai guru2 pompuan la ye...

chayok!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails