A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, April 04, 2009


Basic Knowledge for Car Owners

Today was the first time I had to use my skill of changing tyres. Actually, one of my father's rear tyre burst during his drive to Tanah Merah to see his grandchild, 'Ammar. Luckily for him, the incident happened only 5 kilometres from my in-law house where I was at that time. I quickly drove to the scene and tried my hands at something I never done before. It was also quite funny to see that the spare tyre was so small! Carefully, I drove the car to the nearest workshop and bought a new tyre.

Look at the spare tyre!

Well, changing tyre is quite easy when you know the correct way of doing it. Basically, these are the steps for changing tyres:

1. Park the car on level ground and engage the handbrake.
2. Loose the wheel bolts slightly (but not completely).
3. Jack up the car.
4. Remove the wheel bolts completely and take out the tyre.
5. Put the spare tyre and tighten the wheel bolts slightly.
6. Remove the jack and tighten the wheel bolts completely.

There is a pictorial guide on how to change tyre I found on the Net.

2 comments:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

abg nape kecik tayar spre?

hehehe..mcm tak sesuai...

iiumchessmaster said...

perodua takde duit nak letak tayar spare besar2..

Related Posts with Thumbnails