A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

Yesterday is fifteen,
Hari ini enambelas,
Recess go to canteen,
Masa mengajar pergi kelas.

Yesterday is Friday,
Hari ini hari Sabtu,
Happy Teacher's Day,
Khas untuk kalian yang bergelar guru.

I got this poem from my fellow colleague. Nice touch, mixing both main languages we used in our school. Thanks, Mayo.

I would like to express my gratitude to all my previous teachers, many of whom I forgotten their names already; my kindergarten teachers, my primary school teachers at SK Paya Bemban, my secondary school teachers at SMU(A) Ma'ahad Muhammadi Lilbanin, my International Islamic University lecturers, my Qur'anic reading teachers (especially my late grandfather), my chess coaches (Rizal Ahmad Kamal and Ismail Ahmad), and more importantly my parents who have taught me about life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails