A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, July 20, 2009


MAKSAK Games

I was out of school for about a week to prepare and play in the MAKSAK games held from 17-19th of July 2009. For a teacher, a week's absence is quite a while in terms of teaching sessions and classes. However, representing your state (or country) is also considered part of the job, and surely there has to be some leave that can be taken by teachers in this situation. Fortunately for me, there is a circular on this. It stated that the person involved can take up to 30 days of Unrecorded Leave. Thus, I can calmly train and play and as a result, we did well in the MAKSAK games held recently in Kota Bharu. Kelantan managed to get 4th placing in the chess event (the team consisted of 6 teachers from all over Kelantan). You can read all about it in my other blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails