A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Don't Laugh at Someone Who Try to Learn English!

I found a hilarious video of a Japanese game in a classroom setting where the sole rule is not to laugh at someone who try to learn English. The breach of the rule will lead to a painful spanking, to add to your getting out of the game. As a teacher, I always ask my pupils not to laugh at those who try to learn English, especially those who try to answer the questions that I give. However, I feel that this video is so funny that I cannot help myself to an enjoyable laugh. Enjoy!



Do Not Laugh - Japanese Speaking English by ikhwan

1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

syg dgn su mcm nak pecah perut gelak....

smp kuar airmata.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails