A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

'I-DUL ADHA MUBARAK!

Greetings to all Muslims with the hope of prosperity and happiness. Although, I was not that happy today as my son was down with fever. We spent the morning sponging him to bring down the temparature. Alhamdulillah, after repeated sponging + giving him medicine every 4 hours, he cooled down. Nevertheless, we managed to visit my wife's aunt before returning home an hour later. No socializing today because my mind was preoccupied with this event as it is the first time he ever had a fever. It was so sad seeing him crying, which is alien to his characteristics. I hope that this can be a very helpful experience for future reference.

Some reference which I read on how to face fever for your kids.

http://www.mymomsbest.com/dealing-with-high-fever-fits-cough-cold-watery-stools.htm
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/tools/symptom/504.html
http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/body/fever.html

4 comments:

Hazam said...

hmmm....u r such a good father
idawinnie

iiumchessmaster said...

Thanks... risau oo... panas amat... but fortunately tak lama... just have to know how... that's what internet is all about.. is it?

Norliyana bt Anas said...

cian 'ammar kan....
erm...
abg mmg abi yang bertanggungjawab

iiumchessmaster said...

eh.. eh... abi pulak...

Related Posts with Thumbnails