A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sadness in My Heart

I am human after all. Tears rolled down my cheeks throughout my driving from my in-laws at Tanah Merah to my house at Kota Bharu. I've never been this sad all my life; I scarcely remember when I last felt this feeling. Listening to his cry when I was about to leave him made me want to burst out crying myself. I will surely miss our day together; playing football, pushing toy cars, and taking him for a drive in my Avanza. It is hard living life like this, but I must accept it for now. Hopefully we will be together in the future, my son, insha Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails