A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Literature Materials

This year, we will have new materials for literature. Form 4 students this year will study 2 poems:

In the Midst of Hardship by Latiff Mohidin
He Had Such Quiet Eyes by Bibsy Soenharjo

They also have to read 2 short stories:

QWERTYUIOP by Vivien Alcock
The Fruitcake Special by Frank Brennan

A drama with the title 'Gulp and Gasp' by John Townsend

A novel 'Catch Us if You Can' is meant for Form 5 students

They also have to study 2 poems:

Nature by H. D. Carberry
Are You Still Playing Your Flute by Zurinah Hassan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails