A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beware of POWER ROOT Scam!

I received a SMS today from +60145612949 with this exact extract:

"TAHNIAH"No. Simp-card anda B'jaya menangi ('RM10.000,00') dr:'POWER ROOT' No.Seri_f2e547c Sila CALL.Office: 013 863 5351 MOH.ISKANDAR BIN ISMAIL. Terimakasih.

I browsed the Internet, and I found an interesting comment by OCL here. Make sure you do not succumb to this kind of scam. Always be careful. Nothing is FREE in this materialistic world. The best thing to do is whether to ignore and delete it, or report it to the police.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails