A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, December 27, 2010

#$@p!##@!

I felt really angry today. But I don't know to whom I should be angry with-myself or that #$@p!##@!. The story began in October. I received a message from #$@p!##@! offering me a phone if I 'use' a minimum of RM120 each month for the next three months until December, terms and conditions apply. During that time, my wife's phone was having some problem, so I thought 'Why not?' I rang the #$@p!##@! careline and a guy answered my call. I asked about the offer and its terms and conditions, but he couldn't tell me. Up till that time, I never reloaded more than RM100 a month, but for the offer's sake, I reloaded RM120 for that October, the subsequent November, and this very month. Today, I rang the #$@p!##@! careline again to ask if I am eligible for the phone, but to my surprise, the person who answered my call again didn't know about the offer. She took a lengthy time to check about the offer, but half an hour later, she returned and asked to make more investigation. She offered to call me back, and I duly agreed because I had something to do at that time. After 20 minutes without receiving any phone call, I rang the #$@p!##@! careline for the umpteenth time. This time, another person answered. I asked to talk with the previous person, but without knowing her name or ID number, I couldn't. Thus, I told her about my plight and she told me that I had to 'use' RM120 by calling or text messaging, but not sharing the reload with somebody else. I replied by telling her about my first call to that guy asking for clarification about the terms without success, which in turn made me to misunderstand the true meaning of the word 'use'. Then, she told me that my usage for each month was not enough for receiving the phone, so that's that.

To show you what I missed, here is the picture of the promised phone.

2 comments:

Prettypics123 said...

I really like your header!

If you have a few moments and the inclination, you're invited to visit my blogs.

Levonne
A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings: An RV Adventure & Levonne's Pretty Pics

iiumchessmaster said...

thanks. will do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails