A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Language Hunt

Last holiday extra classes saw a different approach in my language teaching where I used treasure hunting technique, or what I called 'Language Hunt', to fill up the 4 hours time allocation. The pupils had to go to several places in the school compound and answer the given clues for their next location. The clues were given in the form of language learning topics, and I chose the topic of Subject - Verb Agreement because it was their apparent weakness. In the end, the groups were given marks not only according to their arrival at the final place, but also to the number of correct answers for the given tasks.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails