A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary, My Love!


It was our fifth anniversary, and to make it memorable to you, I took you to the place where you have been itching to go for a long time - Bukit Tinggi. I hope you had a great time there. It was indeed a very beautiful place with nice views and cool climate. The Colmar Tropicale was fantastic, the service was warm and spending time with you there made all my problems go away. We took so many pictures, all of which were very scenic. Remember when there were only two of us at the tower? It was the happiest day of my life! Unfortunately, I was unable to take a picture of you in the Kimono because of the rain at the Japanese Tea House, and was unable to let the artist draw our cartoon because he was not there the next morning. All in all, I would like to wish you

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MY LOVE!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails