A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Teachers Must Be IT Savvy

Nowadays, teachers have to be very knowledgeable in using the Internet. The reason for this is that they have to engage with this technology at least once a month. They have to key-in students' data, students' examination marks, their own personal data and also the courses or seminars they went to. Among the websites that they have to frequent are:










Now they have to stare at the screen for long hours. Hopefully, nobody takes advantage by opening lots of eye glasses shops. Nevertheless, these articles might help in reducing the probability of making your glasses thicker: 






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails