A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Milestones

I can be quite maniacal. Really. Sometimes I do things others normally won't do in normal circumstances. Especially involving numbers. Beautiful numbers. I like numbers since I was a little boy. That explains why I did quite well in Math subjects, although I never had the opportunity to take Add Math when I was at SMU (A) Ma'ahad Muhammadi, Pengkalan Chepa. Back then, there was no Add Math subject. Only when I was in my SPM year the school opened the subject to Form Four students. 

I even had an uninspiring moment regarding the plate number with my father-in-law last year when my wife was buying a car. 

Here are some of my pictures featuring my fetish with numbers. 

The milestone at East-West Highway featuring my car plate number

The same milestone which really divided the distance between Kota Bharu and Ipoh equally

The recent 'milestone' of my Avanza car (9 Feb 2014)

Beautiful milestone with numbers 111888

 
I stopped in the middle of the night, in the middle of the journey from KL to KB to take this picture. It was near the Petronas FELDA Kechau, Lipis, Pahang. It was taken on 20/10/2010 at 12.20 am. (See, even the date was astonishing!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails