A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Yokohama or Kenda?




I got a near flat tyre yesterday. I wasn't using my Avanza for 2 days and one of the rear tyres was deflated. I went for a check after school today and it seemed that the air slowly deflated through the previously punctured hole. 


I use Kenda for my front tyres and Yokohama for my rear tyres. Actually, my routine is to change two tyres at a time, mainly because of the expensive nature of the tyres. My Kenda tyres were bought in 2012 while my Yokohama tyres were acquired in 2010. So, it is high time for the new ones. 

Do I go for Kenda again worth RM170/tyre or Yokohama worth RM220/tyre

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails