A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

SAPS Insecure?

Yes! I have finished my marking for PKBS 2. I have promised myself that I would not drag this marking towards the holidays, I did just that, today, amidst being involved in a lot of tasks, which include, among others, playing football.

Now, I am sitting in front of my laptop, getting ready to key in the marks. However, to my surprise, the online website for SAPS is blocked by my Kaspersky! This has never happened before and should have never happened as it is a government website.

Tell me, if this continues, how may I key in the marks?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails