A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Teachers and Holidays

It's been a while since I last jot down my thoughts. Well, these two weeks I get tired easily as the final exam is around the corner and there are books to be read. That's why when I have the time to sit in front of my computer to share something, I got drowsy. However, I want to share with you something about holiday. There always have been unsatisfactory comments on us teachers about how much time we are free. Regardless of what they say, I personally think that teachers don't really have a nice time for themselves. Teachers even bring their works to home and had many sleepless night fighting the deadline to submit the examination marks. Not to mention the everyday work of preparing the lesson plans. Even in school holidays teachers have to attend courses to enhance their command in their respective fields. Don't even think about giving teachers extra works not related to teaching, as what happened before when they asked teachers to catch PATI (Pendatang Asing Tanpa Izin) or illegal immigrants.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails