A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, My Beloved Son!

Last night, we celebrated my son's second birthday. It was a simple occasion, with a big cake (with a toy car on top) and several guests only - Ayah Su, Su 'A and their 4 sons. 'Ammar cut the cake after a long wait for his Mama To' to come back from Budiman and divided it to all the guests. Then, he played the balloons. He looked happy, despite the scar on his cheek because of the incident in the kitchen.

Sorry Ummi, they wrongly spelled 'Ammar's name.






1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

salam sayang....

'Ammar tak pakai bju time sambut besday....

so sexy la....hihik....

Related Posts with Thumbnails