A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, July 22, 2010


C4FC Lost Again!

Our football team created a sensation when we lost again for the second time in a row. The news will surely fly across the map, and we will soon get many invitations to be beaten. It was surely a good market stunt, and at the same time, a good workout for our teachers. But surely using several kids to run us to the ground would be against the idea of a friendly game, when the focus was just winning it. That was what happened when we played SMK Long Yunus when they brought along several young men while our teachers were mostly aged 40+. Nevertheless, we were proud of ourselves, and the main objective of getting some exercise had been fulfilled. Good work, guys!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails