A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

It was not as I had expected....

I was marking PKBS 2, and I came across this essay from one of my pupils. Even though there were still plenty of grammatical mistake, the plot of the story really interest me.


It was not as I had expected when my parents told me that they will have their candlelight dinner at a grand hotel in the town.

"What!" I protested.
"Oh, Darvin. Just stay at home as tomorrow you'll have your English's paper, right?" mom asked politely.
"Ah, that's right," I mumbled.

Then, they ( ) gone. I was lonely again in this enormous mansion or I should called it as ( ) 'castle'. I was the only son of one loaded couple that was my mom and dad. I was thankful as I was born ( ) ( ) silver spoon in my mouth.

Then, one idea knocked my mind. My plan was to ask Daren and Darvichi ( ) came to my house and hang out with me. So, I speeded to upstairs and gave a call for those kids. They were my best buddies ever since I was six. Coincidently, (their both) parents were not at home tonight. So, we had our deal!

So, I cleaned up my bedroom that was when you saw into it, it was ( ) a great disaster ( ) happened. Five minutes ( ) past ...

KNOCK.KNOCK.

Then, I stood up. I took a look at the clock. How fast they were? Is that they were coming with Superman? I headed to downstairs and unlock the door. I opened up the black marmar door and ( ) shocked. It was not them. In front of me, there was a tall women standing with her lovely straight hair facing my face.

Then, I asked the women.

"Erm, miss. Who are you?" I said in low vox.

Out of the blue, she turned around. I ( ) stunned for a while. She ( ) just like a princess from the heaven. Her pale face, rounded blue eyes and reddish lips freezed me. Then ...

CLANG.

The teapots and chip pan was clittering in the kitchen. Then, I turned around to see what was going on. I turned back for ( ) unknown sabi women before. I was extremely shocked. She was gone! Where was she? It was impossible that a women would ran away through my alarmed-gate without any sounds.

Then... CLANG.

It happened again. I slowly lock the door and creeped to my kitchen.

"Hello. Who is that? Can you hear me ( ) ". I asked.

SILENT.

It made my hair stood up. It just freak me out. Out of the blue, DARVIN! Darvici and Daren shrieked from behind. I close my eyes tightly and my body was extremely shivered. The tears was filled up in my eyes. In my whole life time, I had never been so frightened.

Then, I stood up and stared to them. Ah, it was all because of them. They were laughing out loud on the floor. They cannot stopped laughing. They told me that it was all their works. They just want to make some jokes with me.

"Hahaha. You are just the funny one!" Daren said while laughing.

"Stop it. Don't make that stupid joke next time. You are totally make me dying." I shrieked.

They started to laugh again.

"So, just spill the beans now! Where did you get the beauty?" I asked.

"What beuty?" They ( ) confused.

I ( ) puzzled. If she was not one of their plan. who was that?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails