A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Happy Eid Qurban 2011



My extraordinary feat for this year's Eid:

Car: Toyota Avanza 1.3 (manual)
Distance covered: 1211 km
Inside the car: 20 hours
Outside the car: 4 hours
Total nap time: 1 hour 15 minutes


Friday (4 Nov 2011)

4.15 am - Departed from my house at Kota Bharu.
5.00 am - Stopped at SMK Keroh.
6.30 am - Prayed Subuh at RNR, Gua Musang.
7.15 am - Had breakfast at Gua Musang.
7.45 am - Stopped at Gua Musang Petronas for gas.
8.15 am - Stopped at Chegar Perah for a 15 minute nap.
10.00 am - Stopped at Kechau.
12.00 pm - Stopped at Aunt Yati's house in Taman Melawati. Departed 40 minutes later.
1.30 pm - Arrived at UKM. Departed 45 minutes later.
2.30 pm - Prayed Zuhur/Asar at Bangi. Had lunch also.
4.00 pm - Arrived at UM. Departed 20 minutes later.
5.30 pm - Stopped at Bentong Petronas for gas.
6.30 pm - Stuck in traffic at Bentong. Made a U-turn for Terengganu.
8.00 pm - Stopped at RNR Gambang for Maghrib/Isha' prayer and dinner.
12.00 am - Took an hour nap at a petrol station somewhere in Terengganu.

Saturday (5 Nov 2011)

2.45 am - Stopped at Jerteh Petronas for gas.
4.15 am - Arrived at Tanah Merah home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails