A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Madinah Ramadhan Khat Competition



Today I entered the Madinah Ramadhan Khat Competition held at the Sultan Muhammad IV Stadium. There were 14 participants altogether (2 of them were females) and I was not confident enough to be among the top 10. I rarely write nowadays and I held my khat pen just 1 week ago. It would be a miracle if I were to win anything. 

However, I was quite satisfied with my work. I was careful enough throughout the 3 hours so as not to make any telling mistakes (though I did make one which required me to apply liquid paper). Here was my work:


Here are some pictures taken from the competition:













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails