A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005


Teacher Training Course

Phewh.... tired.. I just finished an athletic course conducted by the maktab.. owh.. maybe you still don't know that I am still enrolled in Kursus Perguruan Lepas Ijazah (KPLI) at Maktab Perguruan Tuanku Bainun (MPTB) in order to get the 'license to teach'. During this one year course we as teacher trainees have to endure many tasks from writing assignments to organizing events inside or outside the maktab. All these supposed to prepare us to be good teachers, as the demands of the schools out there are becoming more challenging day by day. Among the programmes we have to be involved with were Bina Insan Guru at Kem To' Sakah in Perak, and Kursus Kadet Remaja in Kg. Chinchin in Melaka, as well as organizing events inside the maktab such as Public Speaking Seminar and Education Seminar. I was also involved in organizing events outside the maktab where we went to SK Sungai Kob in Kedah to organize an English Camp for UPSR students.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails