A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, December 01, 2008


Freak Accident in Kuala Krai

I was on my way to Gua Musang to fulfill my in-holiday task which was assigned by the principal for every teachers when I witnessed an accident at Sg. Sam between a Toyota Unser and a Mutiara bus which killed four members of Perbadanan Perpustakaan Negeri Kelantan (PPAK). All four of them died on the spot because of severe injury and were still lying on the road when I passed by the accident venue. My wife and son did not dare to take a look as I watched the bodies covered with the black sheet lying side by side on the road. It is said that the Unser tried to overtake two cars on the downhill road and could not get back into its lane before colliding head on with the oncoming bus. All of the passengers and the drivers of the bus who were heading to Kuala Lumpur were unhurt. In sadness, I recited al-Fatihah and reminded myself to always recite a prayer before driving my car.

Read also Kosmo!, Sinar Harian and Berita Harian online on this tragedy.

1 comment:

Norliyana bt Anas said...

nauzubillah...
peristiwa yang mengingatkan kita supaya berhati-hati ketika memandu...


perhatian!!
kalau rasa ngantuk tu tolong la berhenti tdo dulu ye...

Related Posts with Thumbnails